: Call to undefined method XF\Mvc\Reply\Redirect::getParam() in src/addons/M2N/Checkpoint/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 15
- M2N\Checkpoint\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/addons/XFMG/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 11
- XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
- XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
- XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
- XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
- XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
- XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
- XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
Not sure what the procedure is to iron out this.
The problem seems to occur when I've merged two threads and somebody clicks on a redirect link from the old thread to the new. I'm trying to identify if that is actually it.
The 'Media of the Month' add-on is quite a rarely used one I think. But I also noticed it happening when I disabled that add-on, and had the Attendo Calendar by 8Way Run active. Threw up what was basically the same error. So I think the sharing of a file maybe the cause. Not sure. I'll dig around some more.