• For business reasons, we have closed our store of Xenforo addons.
    We will continue to support the addons while existing licenses are valid, but we are not selling any new licenses or renewals.
    Apologies for any inconvenience that this causes.

Error with Checkpoint & 'Media Of The Month'

donny

: Call to undefined method XF\Mvc\Reply\Redirect::getParam() in src/addons/M2N/Checkpoint/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 15
  1. M2N\Checkpoint\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/addons/XFMG/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 11
  2. XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  3. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
  7. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  8. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Not sure what the procedure is to iron out this.

The problem seems to occur when I've merged two threads and somebody clicks on a redirect link from the old thread to the new. I'm trying to identify if that is actually it.

The 'Media of the Month' add-on is quite a rarely used one I think. But I also noticed it happening when I disabled that add-on, and had the Attendo Calendar by 8Way Run active. Threw up what was basically the same error. So I think the sharing of a file maybe the cause. Not sure. I'll dig around some more.

donny

Sorry Stu I just got time to get back on this. I'll install them both again and see what error it gives these days.